JQY is looking for proposals that address sexual health & well being specifically for queer, trans and allied youth. Concretely, the project will:
- Increase the sexual health knowledge of youth and staff in our community;
- Promote harmonious and respectful relationships between peers;
- Develop project management and leadership skills;
- Positively transform our community by combating LGBTQ+ phobia and promoting inclusion.
- However, project applciations are currently on pause
We’re looking for all kinds of projects proposals (artistic, social, scientific, sports based etc.) so feel free to think outside of the box!
Have questions about the project or the application process? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Naika at firstname.lastname@example.org & Lisa at email@example.com. However, project applications are currently on pause.