01. What is your biggest dream?
Crossing and visiting Canada with my daughter in a caravan, Westphalia style!
02. Who is the person you most admire and why?
I really admire Manon Massé, for her ability to keep her integrity, despite social convention and pressure.
03. What object could you not do without?
My turntable. I love listening to my music on vinyl. The sound lets me unwind and dive into the music I’m listening to within the artist’s universe.
04. What would you want people to know about you?
I hate having my nose pinched. I’ve even developed a special technique to wipe my nose without my nostrils sticking together. I’m incapable of tolerating this suffocating sensation!
05. What is your role in JQY?
As the Director General of the Montreal coalition of LGBT youth groups, my role is to introduce the JQY program to as many youth as possible!
06. What motivates you the most in the JQY project?
The fact that JQY is a collective project! I find that the most pertinent and significant projects are often the work of several people who are putting their strengths together.
07. What do you do when you need to unwind?
I put on my equipment and go play hockey!
08. What is the film or book that has transformed you the most and why?
Intolerance by Lise Noël. It’s at this moment that I learned about the concepts of privilege, oppression and domination.
09. What is the cause or value you will carry throughout your life?
10. If you were to eat a single food for the rest of your life, it would be…
Coaticook vanilla ice cream.