Youth Services Coordinator and Intervention Worker
E-mail address : email@example.com
1. What is your biggest dream?
To live In a world where people can define themselves in the ways that are the most important to them! And also to swim with non poisonous jellyfish!
2. Who is the person you admire most and why?
Great question! Probably miss major, who is a Black Trans activist who’s worked for our communities rights since the 70’s! I so greatly admire everything she’s done and continues to do for our community!
3. What object could you not do without?
My sunglasses! I have very sensitive eyes
4. What would you want people to know about you?
That I love Hello Kitty! That im a racialized queer and trans person, that I used to be very involved in students rights movement and in student unions, and that I used to work in a legal information clinic where I helped people with housing! So I have many interests!
5. What is your role in JQY?
My role in this project is as someone who you can get feedback from regarding your projet and ideas and that I can refer you to many spaces in the city as I have a large knowledge of resources here!
6. What motivates you the most in the JQY project?
That it gives freedom to youth! Who are so often underestimated in society – and that I can have the privilege of seeing these amazing projects come to fruition! And offer any support!
7. What do you do when you need to unwind?
I spend time with friends and/or my cat!
8. What is the film or book that has transformed you the most and why?
The movie alien! (1979) which is my favourite film ever! Its so freaky, but also helps me think about space and what else is out there!
9. What is the cause or value you will carry throughout your life?
Fighting for the rights of racialized trans people!
10. If you were to eat a single food for the rest of your life, it would be…
Avocadoes! Or cake!!