01. What is your biggest dream?
To be happy and to bring happiness to others. ^_^
02. Who is the person you admire most and why?
No one person. Everyone has admirable qualities; you just have to get to know them!
03. What object could you not do without?
Phone? Keys? Underoos?!
04. What would you want people to know about you?
I don’t like surprises….
05. What is your role in JQY?
I’m the JQY Program Manager and I work out of AIDS Community Care Montreal. My role is to support the JQY team, the Anglophone youth projects and to show off how incredible queer and trans youth are within and outside of our community! I’m also a real sexual health geek and sharing this passion with others is a must!
06. What motivates you the most in the JQY project?
Making meaningful connections with queer and trans youth, supporting their initiatives as well as working with really awesome people from other community orgs!
07. What do you do when you need to unwind?
Avoid cardio vascular activity…
08. What is the film or book that has transformed you the most and why?
Charlotte’s Web. It taught me that even the most wonderful creatures and living things are ephemeral.
09. What is the cause or value you will carry throughout your life?
Judge not, lest ye be judged.
10. If you were to eat a single food for the rest of your life, it would be…
Tacos. With ALLLL the accoutrements!