01. What is your biggest dream?
One day, I would really, really like to own an animal refuge to save the lives of dying or abandoned animals.
02. Who is the person you admire most and why?
My mother for having successfully raised a difficult child like me!
03. What object could you not do without?
Hmm… It’s not an object, but my rabbit Lenny. He’s the love of my life!
04. What would you want people to know about you?
I’m in a good mood every day of my life and I have energy to spare… So much so that I could sell it!
05. What is your role in JQY?
Among other things, I coordinate the JQY program and organise the summits. I am also the happy elected staff person who is responsible for supporting all of the Francophone projects :)
06. What motivates you the most in the JQY project?
Youth and creativity! I have been immersed in art, music, theatre and CLOWNESQUE since my youth. I love investing myself into new projects and even more when projects come from young people! Accompanying youth in the process, THAT’S what motivates me!
07. What do you do when you need to unwind?
I see my friends to hangout and to laugh a lot.
08. What is the film or book that has transformed you the most and why?
Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes, an exceptional book about the unattainable dreams that keep us alive!!
09. What is the cause or value you will carry throughout your life?
Social justice. I would like to put an end to stigma and labelling. We are human and we are not made to fit into boxes.
10. If you were to eat a single food for the rest of your life, it would be…
Easy! Grilled cheese!!!!