01. What is your biggest dream?
Living in a world where diversity is celebrated instead of repressed.
02. Who is the person you admire most and why?
I admire every person who dares to think outside the box, who creatively defies norms and struggles against oppression in their own way.
03. What object could you not do without?
My sunglasses, summer and winter. I love the sun but my eyes can’t handle it!
04. What would you want people to know about you?
My favourite animal is the rhinoceros, I cry at the slightest emotion and I read all of the Fifty Shades of Grey books (to criticise of course).
05. What is your role in JQY?
Since I coordinate l’Astérisk, the LGBTQ+ youth space in Montreal, my role will be to meet youth in their environment and to stimulate their participation and engagement.
06. What motivates you the most in the JQY project?
Supporting the creativity of youth! Youth are still wild, colourful and have a fierce desire to change the world.
07. What do you do when you need to unwind?
I run to the woods! I go outside to the mountain or the river to breathe in the open air!
08. What is the film or book that has transformed you the most and why?
The book “Éloge de la diversité sexuelle” by Michel Dorais. It was my baptism to non-binarity, a revelation, an intellectual tool that made all the difference.
9. What is the cause or value you will carry throughout your life?
Values of social justice and solidarity.
10. If you were to eat a single food for the rest of your life, it would be…
Equally, both cheese and sriracha. Just thinking about it makes me drool!!!!